Saturday, December 1, 2012

Free TpT Products!

Ok...ready for a little bribery?!? Hehe.
My niece Harper has been entered in a little contest.
You can also find adorable Harper pictures here, herehere and here!!!

It's a small contest based out of my hometown and the winner gets a free photography session and a big canvas print!! There aren't very many kids in this contest (25-30) and she's at the top. So...being the great aunt I am, I am bribing my followers to vote for my niece in exchange for any product you'd like from my TpT store FOR FREE!!!

Here's how it works:

You can vote today-December 10th one time a day. Each day you vote, leave a comment what number vote you were and also what product you'd want to use in your classroom. **Make sure you install the app if you are voting from your phone. It doesn't do anything scary...it's just the webpage the voting opens on. Make sure you click the word VOTE. If it worked correctly you will see the current number go up one showing it counted your vote. :)

If you're not a teacher and could care less about the prizes...well, I'll just have to thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

VOTE HERE!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I was #61 and would love "it's probably pouring fractions"...email: meredith.mays@gmail.com. Thanks so much, and btw, your niece is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meredith! I will send it to you in the morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was number 67 and left a comment when I voted. I would love the tweet in the classroom for grade 6. Thank you. Oh and your niece is adorable! Reminds me of the Olsen twins when they were in Full House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Send your email to me katieadelle15@gmail.com and I will send it to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the last image very much because she is looking so sweet in sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's one of the finest posts shared by you thank you very much for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete