Saturday, November 10, 2012

Aunt Katie x3

I was looking through my blog today and realized I've gone all teacher for the last 6-9 months. While that's wonderful and all...this blog did not start out being a teacher only blog. I remember one of my very first posts said it would be about my family, recipes, great deals I've found, teaching...and anything else I found interesting. I use this blog as a place to log things important to me and to be a resource for great ideas.

That being said...one of the things that makes me happiest is being an Aunt. Since my last "Aunt Katie" post we've had an addition. Little Hudson Wayne. :) He is so precious!! ...And I can barely wait until the holidays so I can get my hands on all three of these little babies!



...And now for a little Ella Kate and Harper. :)









These three make my heart SO HAPPY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh m goodness! They couldnt be any cuter! Isnt it fun to be an aunt?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Little Ella Kate and Harper look just like their mamas. Such pretty girls!

    ReplyDelete