Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TpT Items

I finally jumped on the TpT train. And to clarify, I've been on the browsing and downloading train, I've just started uploading my stuff. I started going through my files at school and had a ton of stuff, but figured they looked a little boring compared to TpT standards. Ha! So this weekend, I katie-fied them and added some spunk. Thanks to Kevin and Amanda with their awesome fonts and a handful of other people with their awesome graphics, I think I'm set.

Without further ado...

Tweets in the Classroom. You can read about how I used this in real life HERE


Mean, Median, Mode and Range Review.
Big XII Football.
This is always a big hit. I do a huge display in the hall and we keep a graph of football wins for the week. Then the kids get to find the MMMR each week. We love football in this neck of the woods!

and finally...
This is an activity going along with the book "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" by Judi Barrett. My 5th graders love it. Anytime you can mix a fun picture book into a math lesson...you know the kids will love it! :)

Hope you can check out some of my stuff! I'm busy getting more together...so stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your TPT account!
    http://thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/IdentiFemi

    ReplyDelete