It's not too late! Just because Walmart {and Graco} discontinued all their products that just happened to be in our most favorite pattern does not mean it's too late to still get them. Thanks to your sister, who apparently is getting bored on her summer vacation, I have found all your needs...at the best prices. {fingers crossed for a girl} Bad news...it really is discontinued. Good News...if you act fast, you'll get it at the absolute clearance prices!
Love,
Katie
Our favorite pattern...Graco Rittenhouse.
The loot...{click the prices to take you to the sites}
...in case Peanut is a girl, you need to get on top of this stuff...for realz.
Much love.





I love that collection! It was in my top three when choosing stuff for my sweet girl, but we ended up going with something else.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sister!!
ReplyDeleteNow... who wants to buy these for me??? :)
I guess you should wait until after Thursday... BOY or GIRL?!?!!?