Friday, July 8, 2011

The BEST Mac n Cheese

I love Mac & Cheese anyway you want to give it to me. Homemade, original boxed, shells & cheese, whatever, I'll eat it! Recently my friend Beth made some TO DIE FOR macaroni and cheese that I have fallen in love with. (Technically it's Campbell's Recipe, but I call it Beth's) I wanted to share the recipe with everyone, but most importantly, I wanted it to be somewhere I can't lose it. Ha!  <--I've lost the recipe 3 times now!

What you Need: 
1 (10.75 oz) can of Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/2 (10.75) can milk
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups of hot cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (or shells)
1 tablespoon of dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons of butter
1 cup of Cheddar Cheese

Instructions:
1. Mix soup, milk, black pepper, cheddar cheese and pasta in 1-qt baking dish
2. Mix bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over pasta mixture (I always end up adding more bread crumbs to the mixture...you just have to play with it until it's sprinkle-able) I also like to add more shredded cheese to the top...you can never have too much cheese!
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes...or until HOT!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Harper's mouth is watering! We will try this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'll definitely give this one a try since Liam loves macaroni! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete