Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Two Things Tuesday

{one}
Did I call it, or did I call it?!
Please refer here to see my picks for the final two on The Bachelor.
I love both of these girls!
I was quite surprised when Brad told Emily that he was falling in love with her too. Maybe I'm wrong, but I sure thought he wasn't allowed to ever share how he's feeling about the girls throughout the show. Well lets just hope he picks Emily, because I would sure hate to be Chantal and hear him say that to Emily...yikes!
And for the record Reality Steve is such a joke. He said it's one girl and then puts an update that NOW he knows it's another. Whatever Steve...you're lame!

{two}
So, as I've shared, I've been busy browsing for cars...nothing has really wowed me. I seem to find something wrong with EVERYTHING. 

Maxima:  Beautiful, love it! Especially the 2 sun roofs 
Why it won't work: It's got orange lights on the dash

Volvo S60:  Cute, love the seats!
Why it won't work:  Too plain, and weird pass through behind the dash

Audi A4: Super cute outside, SUPER plain insides
Why it won't work: RED dash...um NO!

Camry: Trying to like it. So far, it's not working. It's identical to my current car on the inside. 
Why it won't work: No bluetooth, No Aux <--- Didn't even know we were making cars without this

Acura TL: Love EVERYTHING about it, it's me!! {and looks very similar to what I have now}
Why it might not work: I think it still might...it's still on the top of the list :)

Lexus IS 250: REALLY LOVE this! It's moved it's way to the top of my list
Why it might not work: Um..they don't all have bluetooth! This is a MUST! Looking for the perfect one WITH Bluetooth...hey, a girls gotta talk! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. They were my picks since they got out of the limo! Is it sad that I'm proud of myself for that? No, right?

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved Emily since the beginning! I love her, but think that Brad may not be the one for her! I just hope he does not pick Chantal because of all the money, that could cause problems later in the relationship.

    I am beginning to search for a new car too! I have only driven SUV's but want something that is much more gas friendly. I am really liking the Ford Fusion, have you looked at those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Altima has the orange lights and you dont notice a difference. Silly girl! I still think the NEW Kia Optima should be a contender... It's a Hybrid, It has the big screen, 2 sun roofs, roomy interior, and it so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he picks Emily! She is just darling! You are so right though...I was SO shocked when he told her that he was falling for her, too. He has not said that to ANY other girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI ~ The Honda Accord like Dad's has all the bells and whistles and was much less $$ than an Acura. It's the same car, just less $$. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete