How far along? 24 weeks 2 Days
Baby size: Baby is the size of a Ear of Corn
Weight gain: I'm guessing I'm up a pound making a total of 10 lbs so far
Maternity clothes: I'm still going back and forth....I can wear some jeans still but the maternity jeans are way more comfortable. Tops are pretty much my regular ones still
Stretch marks: Nope
Exercise: Still taking it easy per the doctor's orders...20 more days (hopefully)
Exercise: Still taking it easy per the doctor's orders...20 more days (hopefully)
Sleep: Great...minus that charlie horse the other night. (ouch!)
Gender: Girl #babySKS
Movement: Yes...and I love it! She's moving around to music when I play it too!
Wedding Ring: On
Looking forward to: Date night! We've already made an agreement that these will not stop when she gets here! ...oh and the next doctors appointment!
What I miss: Being able to skip a meal and not thinking twice about it.
Food cravings: Nothing still I have to have
Best moment this week: Playing All Sons and Daughters on my stomach and feel her dancing away! She loves her Uncle David already :)


No comments:
Post a Comment