Happy October (nine days late)
I've had every intention of blogging about all these things this last week, but just never got around to it. SOOO...you get an all-in-one post.
#1.
A little Halloween Foldable for the Math Journals.
Place Value to the Billions. Standard, Expanded and Word Form.

#2.
College Week 2011.
I started this at my school 3 years ago and it's still so much fun! We all decorate our doors or wall space for our Alma Maters and talk about College all week. It's a lot of fun...we do tons of activities and the kids just love it. Here was my little set up this year. GO POKES!
The kids all made pendants for the college they want to go to. We had A TON of TCU and Texas flags.
#3.
Bridal Shower.
A good friend of mine is getting married this December in Jamaica. We went to her first bridal shower today. It was a 70's themed roller skating party. We went as the Jamaican Roller Derby Team. It was so much fun...and man, my legs are still burning!
#4.
Football.
I've been super excited to become Facebook friends with an OSU photographer. He has been posting all the pictures from football games over the years. I'm loving getting to see my love bug play football...and I have a good feeling all these pictures are going to come in use very soon. :) Here is one of my favorites. I think its 2003 vs Texas Tech...right after his touchdown. :)




The bridal shower looks fun - love the board you made with all the Ohio stuff! FUN!
ReplyDelete@Liz...Thanks, it's actually OKLAHOMA STATE though :)
ReplyDeleteWhat do you have the kids do during college week?
ReplyDeleteLove this idea AND OSU! :) I'm definitely following your blog! Go Pokes!!
ReplyDeleteHow did you make the candy corn cut out? Is it a printable?
ReplyDelete@Lauren: College Week is school wide. Each teacher decorates for the school they went to. (and we have a contest for the best door/ bulletin board) We do a lot of activities all week just sharing the importance of college and get them excited for it
ReplyDelete@Autumn: LOVE YOU for loving my POKES!!!
@Anonymous: I just free handed it and made patterns :)