Monday, June 13, 2011

Reality Show.

Once upon a time, after telling one of my usual stories, some friends told me I needed to either write a book or get on a reality tv show to document my adventures. This may falsely lead one to believe we actually do fun things or would be exciting to watch. Not so much. I will admit sometimes we say and do some funny mainly dumb stuff and people probably thing we're crazy, but if we had a show...I would totally watch us. :)

So, about six months ago, Love bug and I started joking around about our pretend reality show. It doesn't have a name...but I write our "episodes" on my twitter page. (I mean, what else is it good for?!?) They probably don't make a lot of sense to anyone else, but it gives us great laughs in this house read them. This is more for me than my readers, so I can have it all listed in one place. I guess I have that right since it is MY blog. :) Pretty much only a small handful of people will find this as humorous as I do...so to you my friends...ENJOY! :)

Here are my most recent titles (maybe short descriptions of our shows) ...starting with tonight. :)

Episode #40. Mav's win. Fireworks in the neighborhood. S rides w/ window down booing & tells a officer at Subway his neighbors are...popping fireworks illegally in city limits. {part 2} Gas station: drunk fan was so excited he forced S to take a beer and celebrate. Awkward.

Episode #39. bowling. Love Bug stepped over the line and bit it. Hahaha

Episode #38. SNAKE!!! Love bug with the shovel chasing the monster me screaming on top of the chair.


Episode #37. Shopping with Katie. 1st stop Albertson's. Coupons saved me $17.84. To be continued...

Episode #36. Putt Putt. Sixth times a charm :)

Episode #35. True Bon Qui Qui moment at Albertson's. 8 people in line and this chicks on her cell ph

Episode #34. S found a fortune on the ground. Says a unexpected payment is coming ur way. He's obsessed w/ getting lottery tickets tonight.

Episode #33. Show up at school. No air. No electricity. No internet.

Episode #32. Getting rid of birds with the water hose and a poll. Success.

Episode #31. Love bug chasing a rabbit in the backyard. Lol

Episode #30. Dinner.

Episode #29. Skateboarding in Walmart. smh...
 
Episode #28. Sey at the car dealership. Oh. My. Gosh.

Episode #27. "May showers bring April flowers"

Episode #26. Losing what wisdom was left...wisdom teeth

Episode #25: Bird Talk Commentary by S. "where's my kinfolk? oh there u are. Now move ur a$ over and let me get a seat

Episode #24. You love for me to sing to you...with no hands on the wheel. And buying gas for strangers. This is the life...

Episode #23. At Sonic- Sey to the lady- Can I please have LIGHT mustard? Can I hear u say LIGHT.

Episode #22. At school, by myself at 5:30 am= kinda scary. * turns on every light switch*

No comments:

Post a Comment