Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Things Tuesday

Two. Things. Tuesday

I have two things to talk about (shocker, I know... the list is actually quite longer but I'll spare you!). It's Tuesday. Hence the Two Things Tuesday! :)


{one}




PRAISE THE LORD for this beautiful weather! It was 77 with blue skies today. Now THIS is my idea of winter. I do live in the south for a reason people. Please, PLEASE let it not get any colder than...um, 50 until at least November. The warm weather makes me think dresses and dresses makes me think...Grammy's. (since you know, it was just on) 
Here are my most favorite Red Carpet Dresses...


 Selena Gomez...She looked flawless
Kim Kardashian...holler! She looks amazing!
J.Lo...She's my girl! 
 Julianna Hough...Love, love, love this dress on her

{two}
I am super duper excited that one of my good friends has some big news! I will give you a hint...diamonds are involved. :) Since I'm pretty sure its not on public release yet, I will have to keep my mouth shut...BUT, I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER!!! 


In the spirit of...I wanted to give my friend (who shall remain nameless) some wedding advice.


I will kill you if you do this...Just say NO to the air brush.
No keg stands...

Do NOT dare....

No to the Twinkes and Cupcakes...

2 comments:

  1. those are so tacky! How could anyone look back at those wedding pics and be happy! Oh yea, Yay for warmer weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are hilarious. Loved the airbrush the best. I'm also super jealous of your 77 degree weather. That's heavenly. We're going to be up to 68 by Thursday. I'm giddy I'm so excited about it.
    I'm passing on a breathtaking blog award to you since I enjoy your blog so much. Check out my blog for what to do! :) Hope the rest of your week is great.

    ReplyDelete