In the spirit of yesterday's win and College Week coming up soon at school, I've been searching the net today looking for cute OSU apparel. (Oklahoma State that is) As I was looking I found some cute shirts that I might need to add to my wardrobe...and I was also very impressed at some of the selections I found.
Here are some of the cute things I might need here soon...
Back in the day, when we went to football games we all wore t-shirts. Maybe there towards the end we started dressing our t-shirts up a little with some jewelry. But look at all these cute choices now!!! (courtesy of ketchthespirit.com)
Those models sure do rock those dresses! I wish game day was that trendy when I was in college :)! Let us know what you decide on.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I find the first shirt? I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteVictoria Secret!
ReplyDeletelove love love the orange dress strapless dress!
ReplyDeleteCute clothes!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the message over on my blog! We definitely need to figure out a way to link you up to From the Desk of.. on Thursdays!!